Why Pauline Kael?

"[She] had a more positive influence on the climate for film in America than any other single person over the last three decades."

Friday, March 22, 2013

Dissappointing...

Well, clearly I have not been able to watch movies and post about my thoughts towards them as often as I previously planned on. I know there's nothing to be gained from me complaining about things, but sometimes I feel as though that's the only way I can express my feelings toward school. Anyway, I really haven't had time to sit down and watch a movie without distractions in several weeks. I've had ten tests the past week and the amount of homework I have received is overwhelming to say the least. My point being that since next week is spring break, I plan on watching two movies at least and posting my thoughts. I also have two other posts to finish regarding a documentary on cinematography, and on Forrest Gump! So sorry for the delay but I just wanted to post and let you know where I'm at right now and where I plan to go from here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment